Hoarder Killed in Hollywood Fire

March 13, 2017

According to investigators after a fire went ablaze in Hollywood, L.A., last night, hoarding may

 

have had a part to play in a fatal incident with the flames. After being sent to the hospital, the victim was pronounced dead by cardiac arrest due to smoke inhalation. Experts surmise that being trapped by hazardous clutter and blockage was to blame.

 

The dangers of hoarding and fire are very real and very serious. If you have a friend or family member who is struggling to overcome a hoarding disorder, do not hesitate to reach out for help. Call Hoarders911 for a free consultation, and protect your loved ones from the danger of hoarding and fire.

 

For the full story, see below:

 

http://mynewsla.com/crime/2017/03/12/pack-rat-killed-in-hollywood-apartment-blaze-excessive-storage-to-blame/

Please reload

Featured Posts

Emergency Help for Hoarders

April 8, 2019

1/7
Please reload

Recent Posts

January 14, 2020

January 6, 2020

November 8, 2019